Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top 25 Most Played


Programing Team this morning evolved – after we had the next couple of weeks updated in Planning Center – into a discussion of favorite songs.  It made me curious to check my iPhone list of my top 25 songs played.

I was a bit surprised – it’s quite a mix:

BostonAugustana
Not Even the TreesHootie and the Blowfish
Speed of the Sound of LonelinessNanci Griffith
Apron StringsEverything But the Girl
Something BeautifulNeedtobreathe
Fool With a Fancy GuitarAndrew Peterson
Jar of HeartsChristina Perri
The Boys of SummerDon Henley
Painting Pictures of EgyptSara Groves
Angel At My DoorNeedtobreathe
All This BeautyThe Weepies
The House That Built MeMiranda Lambert
Many RoadsAndrew Peterson
Shake It Up!Jenna Kuykendall
Against All OddsPhil Collins
Oxygen Colbie Cailat
I Was Made for Sunny DaysThe Weepies
MagnoliaEllie Holcomb
Come Back SongDarius Rucker
To Do What I DoAlan Jackson
AbleNeedtobreathe
As She’s Walking AwayZac Brown Band
And Can It BeBecki Ryan
Middle GroundMary Chapin Carpenter
All Good ThingsThe Weepies

I’m not sure if this reveals anything about me – or my playlists but it makes me curious what are the most played songs on your playlists?

No comments:

Post a Comment