Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Needed: 10 to 12 Talented Tailgaters


On Sunday morning August 26 Mountaintop is going to offer Tailgate Training.  Here’s our vision:  

We need Ten to Twelve Talented Tailgaters to come early that Sunday and set up a tailgate in the parking lot – just to show us how it’s supposed to be done.  

You won’t have to feed the entire church – we will provide hot dogs for everyone – but it’s your chance to show that you – and your school – knows how to tailgate better than anyone.  

As a Clemson alum I am used to exceptional tailgating and I don’t really imagine that either Auburn or Alabama fans (or Troy or UAB or any other school) can put together a tailgate that comes even close to what I grew up with outside of Death Valley – but this is your chance to prove me wrong.  

It’s also the chance to show that other school what real tailgating looks like.  And wouldn’t you hate it if there were more Orange than Crimson in the parking lot – or is it the other way around?

If you are up to the Taking on the Tailgate Challenge just email me and I will get you details Doug.Ferguson@mountaintopchurch.com


1 comment: