Friday, June 15, 2012

Kirsten Learns to Cook


One of the things I am really enjoying about this season of life is watching our kids and our friends’ kids enter the adult world of post college – jobs, graduate schools and relationships.

Reconnecting with our Menlo Park friends this week has meant also reconnecting with how all their kids are doing and I’ve especially enjoyed spending some time with the amazing Kirsten Fuller (daughter of Jennifer and Dale who we are staying with) a recent Westmont graduate author of the blog Kirsten Learns To Cook.

Since I made it into her blog this morning – title and photo – it seemed right that I should encourage everyone who reads my blog (all three of you) to start reading hers.  She’s already a witty and insightful writer, shows promises to be an exceptional cook and for the record the chicken was not dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment